(Sorry – the battery on our microphone was flat, so the sound quality is not very good. We will have this fixed up for next time. Thanks for your patience x)
In this week's Success Tip, we talk about The Power of Audio!
This will include:
* Why audio is a great place to start with Information Products
* Why audio works so well with your new customers
* The tools you'll need to get you started
* How to record your first audio product
* How to prepare yourself for your first interview
In this week's Success Tip, we talk about Creating Multiple Streams of Income!
The video explores the potential income streams for your business. I take you through the process of how I transitioned my business, from one income stream into thirteen different income streams!
In this week's Success Tip, we talk about The Power of Networking!
This will include:
* Why you need to be AUTHENTIC in your communication
* How to show a GENUINE interest in other people when networking
* The key to developing MUTUALLY beneficial relationships
* The right way to FOLLOW UP with your new contacts
* Top Ten Tips for achiving GREATER RESULTS from your networking!
Building Relationships with your new subscribers, FAST!
* What you can do that is UNIQUE and DIFFERENT?
* How to get your subscribers to engage with YOUR BUSINESS quickly?
* How you they can EXPERIENCE what your business has to offer, at NO RISK!
* Using Facebook to build relationships with your new subscribers
* How to get your new subscribers to LIKE your Fan Page too!
In this week's Success Tip, we will be talking about how to generate thousands of dollars in PR and FREE Publicity for your business!
This will include:
* Why you need to take OFF your BUSINESS OWNER's hat when writing a release
* Downloading FREE Press Release templates from the internet
* Your angle – is it newsworthy, topical or does it have strong human interest element?
* Forming a relationship with the Journalist
* The importance of a 1 page release and no large attachments
* Choosing the right angle for your pitch
* How the angle you choose and the timing are KEY to your success with the media!
A big congratulations to Brisbane Woman members Maree Brodie and Vivienne Lewis, for their fantastic recent win with the media! Check out their story on Channel 10 News here!
How article marketing can boost your credibility and set you up as the 'go to' person in your indutry
Why and how Article Marketing about your area of expertise it will bring new traffic to your website
The Top 10 FREE Directories you should be registerd with
- The key points to registering, setting up a profile and monitoring your results
- How to tap into other's expertise and share this with your database
Rules for Startup Entrepreneurs. There may be few road maps when it comes to starting a small business, but there are certainly things to keep in mind. Here are some important tips to keep in mind when getting started and when running your business as well that can help you along the way.
Most Small Business Facebook Page Fans Not Local. Every once in a while I get a press release and I use it as an excuse to write a blog post. Unfortunately, the company that send me this one, Roost, will probably not be pleased with what I’ve done with their report.
A Creative Way to Reach out to Bloggers! Some small businesses would love to get the attention of bloggers in their niche, but don’t know how. After all, getting your business mentioned in a blog that covers your vertical or is influential in your market, can raise your business’s visibility.
Statistics on Women in Affiliate Marketing! Approximately 300 companies were surveyed regarding women’s involvement in their affiliate marketing businesses for this report.
The Complete Entrepreneurs Guide to Google+ Response to Google+, the new social networking platform from Google, has ranged from excitement to groans from people already overwhelmed with too much social media activity.
Great Video: An entrepreneur's transforming moment. Given that she started with a trunk show in Austin, Texas, in 2003 and generated more than $100 million in revenues last year, Stella & Dot CEO Jessica Herrin chose a fitting theme for her 2011 confab of sales reps: "Women Behaving Boldly."
18 Social Networks for Entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs are no strangers to going it alone. But that doesn’t mean they have to be alone. Social networks provide a way to collaborate and share ideas with peers, search for partners, locate service providers, get the necessary information to run a business, and join a community of fellow entrepreneurs.
10 Must-Have Business Apps for 2011. No matter your weapon of choice from iPhone to iPad, BlackBerry, Android or Palm device, apps make every entrepreneur’s life that much easier. But with thousands available for download on dozens of mobile gadgets, it can be hard to tell which are really worth their weight in microchips. Following are 10 of the top business apps for entrepreneurs to help you get started. All of them put the power to boost productivity right in the palm of your hand.
No Wonder Small Businesses Are Confused About the Cloud! A survey released this week paints an interesting picture of small businesses working in the cloud–and that picture is one of uncertainty.
Two thirds of small business owners use Facebook for marketing. 78 percent of small business owners said they plan to spend more of their marketing budget on social media this year than they did in 2010. Facebook is overwhelmingly the entrepreneur’s favorite tool, with 68 percent indicating that it is the social media tool they use most for business.
It’s Easy to Influence the Influence-Her Take a look at the women in your life, (go ahead, they’ll appreciate it) and notice who it is they all turn to when they need advice about anything from movies to make-up.
How To Temper Entrepreneur Passion With Reality Every entrepreneur wants to know how they can improve their odds on the road to success, and why some entrepreneurs seem to be able to squeeze success out of even a marginal business case. Most experts agree that is has lot to do with your level of passion, determination, and innovation, modulated by a strong focus on reality, common sense, and street smarts.
Brisbane Women is a free women in business network. We pride ourselves on providing interesting and valuable content for our members, all women in their own business and solo entrepreneurs. If you would like to contribute your own business articles or others that you have found of value, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Women in Business Update’ in the subject line. We will endeavour to publish and share this with our talented business network.